Have you ever wanted to order pizza but didn’t have time to get out of bed? Or perhaps you’re at work and don’t want to miss your break. Whatever the reason, we have the perfect solution for you! In this post, we’ll look at the best pizza delivery and takeout apps in the United States. From pizza chains to independent operators, we’ve got you covered with our list.
Top 15 Best Pizza Delivery and Take-Out Apps
Take a look at the list of best pizza delivery apps below, and let us know what’s your favorite one.
The desire for pizza and the offerings from Domino’s are both unending. The variety of pizzas this popular American international chain restaurant serves, including sides, meals, desserts, and much more, is what has made it so successful today. And yeah, taste? It has the best flavors available, and nicely balanced ingredients.
The Domino’s menu varies depending on the locale, but in the United States, it emphasizes pizza above other Italian-American main courses and sides. One can get a huge variety of pizzas from Domino’s. Hand-tossed cheese pizzas, artisan-styled pizzas, chicken and bacon carbonara, roasted vegetables, feast pizzas, etc. are a few of the types that do sell well. Sandwiches, bread, spaghetti, beverages, chips, salads, chicken side dishes, and desserts are examples of additional entrées. Select orders are eligible for discounts of up to 50% off, and delivery is free.
What we love about Domino’s?
- If you have a gathering coming up, you can place a large advance order for your favorite pizzas.
- You may order your favorite food whenever you’re hungry, thanks to the easy order customization options and late-night delivery service.
- Users can easily reorder prior orders with only one click. Therefore, this feature will cut down on your search time the next time you feel like getting something you ordered previously.
2. Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut is the most well-known pizza brand with more than a six-decade track record of success in making the best pizzas in the world and ranks second on our list of the top pizza delivery or take-out apps. Simply put, this American international food business dominates all other pizza joints operating in the country. In addition to a variety of menu items like spaghetti, bread sticks, desserts, and other meals, it also sells its famed pan pizza, known to be the favorite dish of millions worldwide.
The menu includes a number of well-liked entrées, such as the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza, Veggie Lover’s Pizza, Hawaiian Luau Pizza, Super Supreme Pizza, and Meat Lover’s Pizza, as well as a variety of appetizers, such as waffle fries, wings, and cheese sticks.
When it comes to the app, it is user-friendly and is created with pizza aficionados in mind, making the ordering procedure easier and more hip than ever. It’s as simple as choosing, paying, and receiving your order in minutes. In addition to offering free points that can be used on future orders, Pizza Hut also offers fresh deals every day to help you save even more.
What we love about Pizza Hut?
- We adore this pizza company’s simple delivery tracking and three-tap reorder capabilities.
- With only three simple steps, its Pizza Builder feature enables customers to create the perfect pizza. One may place an order in any of the 50 U.S. territories and possessions.
- In addition, it offers a similar advance ordering option to Domino’s Pizza, allowing customers to place an order up to 7 days before the scheduled delivery date.
Also Read: Best Food Delivery Apps In USA
3. Papa John’s Pizza
Papa John’s boasts of better pizzas, better ingredients, and a hell of a lot of menu options. This pizza chain, considered the fourth largest in the United States, has one of the best mobile apps to offer, making your online order simpler and easier. Also, users can earn free meals on their online orders, or at their nearest locations, with safe store pickup and delivery options.
There is something for everyone, from hearty Italian meat pizzas to exclusive chicken-only pizzas, and sides like wings, breadsticks, desserts, and more. This pizza platform has been tossing dough for decades, and over the past years, it has attracted fans from all over the world for its fresh ingredients, simple ordering process, and speedy delivery, making it the king of the rest. Furthermore, countless deals, discounts, and impressive Papa reward points have kept users returning to Papa John’s.
What we love about Papa John’s?
- It has a range of special food delivery offers and deals on all deliveries.
- The tracking feature is accurate, and so is its super fast delivery.
- It offers an authentic taste with cheese and wholesome toppings.
4. Little Caesars
Little Caesars, which began with a single store, is now one of the largest pizza chains in the United States, serving the best pizza one could ever have in their lifetime. Little did we know that the company which offers lip-smacking pizzas would one day offer the simplest and most convenient methods of ordering pizza online.
Little Caesars has many options for a family gathering, a birthday, a celebration, or a regular meal. Large round pizzas, crazy combo meals especially the Old World Fanceroni Pepperoni, brownies, drinks, wings, sauces, bread, and more are available at reasonable prices. All these items can be ordered, picked up, or delivered with a single click. The best part about ordering online is that you get free food and NFL event tickets, among other rewards.
What we love about Little Caesars?
- Its website, which is simplified for ease of ordering, piqued our interest, besides mentioning the greatness of the mobile app features.
- In comparison to the other key players on the market, the combo and meals at Little Caesars are reasonably priced.
- The ingredients’ quality is never compromised by the company. It makes use of fresh, never-frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, and sauce made from vine-ripened crushed California tomatoes.
5. Papa Murphy’s Pizza
Papa Murphy’s is a popular take-and-bake pizza company that specializes in making pizzas with customizable toppings. The best part about Papa Murphy’s is you can take the pizza home, and make your own, which comes with fresh ingredients. You can choose from a variety of crusts, ingredients, and sauces to create the perfect pizza for you. Papa Murphy’s also offers delivery service across many U.S. cities, so you can enjoy your pizza any time of the day or night!
Pizzas from Papa Murphy’s include the Hawaiian pizza with conventional red sauce, the Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza with a mixture of mustard and ketchup dubbed Burger Sauce, the Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza, and more. Additionally, there are a tonne of personalized topping possibilities available, along with fantastic offers and savings for online orders.
This pizza company serves classic recipes on its signature dough and offers hand-crafted recipes made by its chefs. The best-selling item is the crustless keto-friendly pizzas, but it also offers a variety of other dishes like cookies, fries, salads, and more.
What we love about Papa Murphy’s?
- The rewards of Papa Murphy’s are a deal for life. It gives you access to benefits like free food that you may use on subsequent orders. For more advantages, become an insider.
- The pizzas are customizable to your liking, and you can even create your own signature pizza.
- The delivery service is reliable and fast, making it easy to get your hands on one of their delicious pizzas.
6. California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen is a popular restaurant chain that serves up delicious pizza and pasta dishes. They have a wide variety of options to choose from including appetizers, beverages, flatbreads, and more. Their salads are also top-notch, and their pasta comes in many different flavors and shapes. You can even customize your own pizza if you want something unique. They offer side items such as garlic breadsticks, soup, and salads for an added twist to your meal.
With a long history of industry firsts, including nutritious power bowls, a gluten-free crust, and cauliflower crust, California Pizza Kitchen has been at the forefront of providing the greatest services and tastes for all of its consumers. The greatest ingredients are used in every dish, and inventive cocktails are offered alongside them. CPK is perfect for anyone looking for a quick but satisfying meal.
What we love about California Pizza Kitchen?
- The menu by CPK is validated by Healthy Dining’s dietitians to help you make personalized wellness choices.
- The best part about this pizza app is that it offers a free small plate upon successful registration.
- On top of that, it gives you reward points for every dollar you spend on purchases, as well as free gifts on your birthday and an extra $5 for every 75 points.
7. Slice Pizza
Slice is a new take on the traditional pizza delivery service. You can order your favorite pie from any participating pizzeria and have it delivered right to your door! This convenient and affordable option makes ordering out quick and easy. Just enter in your address, select your preferred payment method, choose your desired delivery time, and voilà – you’re ready to feast!
Currently, Slice offers seamless pizza ordering and delivery by collaborating with thousands of neighborhood pizzerias in various localities. It provides the solution to those magical words ‘best pizza near me’ — if you are the one in search of it. Additionally, it offers a variety of substitutes that can be ordered through its website or app, like mozzarella sticks, hot wings, salads, spaghetti, etc. Additionally, Slice provides a number of unique special offers that are only available there. For instance, if you order two or more pies at once, you can get a flat discount of 10% or more.
What we love about Slice Pizza?
- It has more than 17,000 relationships with different pizzerias in the US, so you may locate your local delicacies without sacrificing taste or quality.
- Has a huge selection of pizzas to choose from, including classic pepperoni, cheese pizza, etc, and your favorite toppings, all of which can be ordered fresh and hot.
- In comparison, the delivery time is less.
8. Marco’s Pizza
Marco’s Pizza is a beloved pizza brand that offers a variety of delicious food options, including authentic Italian-style pizzas. Fuel your palate with some of Marco’s most popular recipes like the all-meat pie with pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, bacon, and signature three kinds of cheese, or Hawaiian chicken pizza with grilled chicken, ham, pineapple, bacon, and more. These pizzas are made with fresh ingredients and are designed to please even the pickiest eater.
Marco’s also has an extensive salad menu such as the Italian Chef that comes with a fresh-cut lettuce blend, sliced tomatoes, onions, salami, cheese, etc, and the popular Chicken Caesar with parmesan cheese, croutons, grilled chick, etc. If you’re looking for something more substantial, try one of Marco’s specialty subs like their steak and cheese, chicken club, which can be the best pick. And if you need something sweet to finish off your meal, don’t forget about their decadent dessert specials! Try their Cinnasquares that come freshly backed, topped with buttery pastry, and served with vanilla icing while they last! Besides these, Marco also offers sides and pizza bowls, all of which come with great discounts at checkout.
What we love about Marco’s Pizza?
- The majority of the products are reasonably priced, but what sets them apart from other pizza companies is the flavors.
- You must try their sauces; they have a homemade flavor.
- Gift cards are also available with a flat 10% discount, making it the ideal opportunity to save money while giving it to loved ones. Else, one can also use Marco’s coupons for additional savings.
Pieology is a unique pizza brand that allows you to create your own pizza from the scratch. The platform is best known for its gluten-free pizzas, and all of them are served stone-fired. Interestingly, Pieology is possibly the only place on the market today to offer a blank pizza canvas and lets its users create their own perfect pizza with four amazing crusts to choose from. Along with more than 35 toppings, it includes six sauces, including its renowned red sauce. The sides and desserts should also not be overlooked.
Choose from a variety of Premium Crusts to make the ideal pizza, such as the traditional thin crust, pie-rise thick crust, cauliflower crust, or gluten-free crust. Lifestyle Pizzas are another option that is well-known for both their taste and price. You can absolutely find options here if you’re a vegan, flexitarian, vegetarian, etc. And, if you are a member, you get access to a variety of offers and benefits on all of your orders, such as free pizza, sweets, and more.
What we love about Pieology Pizza?
- Pizza from Pieology is tantalizing and delicious, fitting for any occasion.
- You can order your favorite pizza and enjoy it whenever you like thanks to the prompt and convenient delivery service.
- Offers a wide variety of pizza customization options that let you create your own unique pizza. We also love the variety of toppings and sauces that Pieology Pizza has to offer.
10. Round Table Pizza
Round Table Pizza is a popular pizza chain and pizza parlour franchise in the Western United States. In 1959, the company opened its first Round Table Pizza location in Menlo, California, with the goal of bringing people together and giving them the opportunity to share a pizza with someone they care about.
Round Table Pizza uses high-quality ingredients and recipes to create hand-crafted pizzas that are both delicious and worth sharing. King Arthur’s Supreme, Maui Zaui, Chicken and Garlic Gourment, Ulti-Meat, and other recipes are among their trademarks. Some additional entrees available include appetizers, salads, beverages, desserts, and more.
What we love about Round Table Pizza?
- We appreciate the fact that Round Table Pizzas provides an unrivaled selection of toppings and sauces.
- The pizzas are made fresh and will satisfy even the most ardent pizza fan.
- When you sign up, you get six free Twists and can earn one point for every dollar spent. We also like that Round Table Pizzas’ pizzas are reasonably priced and simple to order online.
11. Blaze Pizza
Blaze Pizza began as a small-scale pizza restaurant in California, quickly becoming popular for its distinctive pizzas. The menu offers a wide selection of toppings, including signature sauces and crusts. Gluten-free and vegan options are also available. The popular signature pizzas at Blaze Pizza include the Art Lover with artichokes, ricotta, garlic, and red sauce, the Red Wine with ovoline mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil, and parmesan, as well as others like the BBQ CHKN, Meat Eater, Green Stripe, Veg Out, White Top, etc.
Its original thin crust, gluten-free dough, ticker high-rise crust, gluten-free cauliflower crust, low-carb ketogenic diet crust, and many more are among the crust options available. It also has a delicious selection of side salads and desserts.
What we love about Blaze Pizza?
- The app’s visual pizza builder is our favorite feature. It provides you with mouthwatering photos of all pizzas and toppings to help you cook your favorite pizza from the comfort of your own home.
- It has a variety of deals and discounts, such as free reward points for every dollar spent.
- The ordering process is actually quite simple, and the customer service team is excellent. They are responsive and assist you in the ordering process, as well as provide you with the bare minimum amounts on the extras you request.
DiGiorno is one of the leading frozen pizza brands, offering a wide range of pizzas of high enough quality. Initially, the product line consisted of pasta and sauces, but in 1995, pizzas were introduced in Canada and the United States. What makes DiGiorno one of the best in terms of quality is its crust which is made with flour sourced from the US. It rests for 30 to 90 minutes to offer the perfect texture and flavor.
Cheese pizza, bacon me crazy pizza, breakfast sausage, gravy pizza, Hawaiian pizza, and snacks are some of the most popular items available. DiGiorno has no mobile app, however, orders can be placed through the website, and discounts are available after registering.
What we love about DiGiorno?
- Provides the best pizza crust that is crispy and delicious.
- The caramelized crust is a must-try; it is topped with real mozzarella and pepperoni, providing a powerful flavor punch.
13. Tombstone Pizza
The Tombstone Pizza, which is renowned for offering a variety of potent flavours, is the next one on our list. All of the frozen pizzas in the selection are created with real cheese, distinctive zesty sauces, and mouthwatering toppings that will have you screaming for more. Tombstone Pizza’s menu is fantastic and comes in attractive packaging. 4 meat pizzas, pepperoni pizzas, pepperoni and sausage pizza, and 5 cheese pizzas are some of the most popular options. Similar to DiGiorno, this pizza company does not have a mobile application, but orders can be placed on other food delivery platforms.
What we love about Tombstone Pizza?
- The best part is that it has a variety of topping combinations to suit any taste and preference.
- The pizza’s ingredients are nothing short of fantastic. It also uses high-quality meats, cheeses, and other ingredients in all of its pizzas.
14. Red Baron Pizza
Red Baron Pizza Store offers delicious pizza and pasta dishes that are sure to please everyone. From traditional pies to classic pastas, there is something for everyone on their menu. They offer a variety of specialty pizzas and side orders that can’t be found at any other restaurant. Their Specialty Pizzas are reasonably priced; the Small pizza is $15.50, the Medium is $23.50, and the Large pizza is $30.
What distinguishes Red Baron Pizza? Everything from their passionate team members who love what they do (and show it by always being friendly) to the innovative ingredients used in all of their recipes contributes to their success. Whatever your favorite food is, you’re sure to enjoy a meal at Red Baron Pizza! In order to place an order, you can use the official website or other eCommerce platforms since Red Baron Pizza does not have a mobile application. If you are someone who loves food, and not just Pizza, then our list of best food delivery apps in the USA is worth the read. We will take you through some of the best on the market like Grubhub, UberEats, etc that offer great discounts on orders from various restaurants.
What we love about Tombstone Pizza?
- It has a variety of toppings, menu choices, and discounts to offer. Anchovies, ham, Canadian bacon, ground beef, meatballs, mushrooms, peppers, pineapple, hot peppers, and other ingredients are among the popular toppings.
- In addition to pizza, other foods that taste great include subs, wings, and sandwiches.
Freshchetta, the last company on our list of the best pizza delivery services, provides savory and filling pizzas at the most competitive costs. The pizzas have the finest ingredients available in the town and have the ideal edge thickness. Try out the thin-crust, brick-oven, and gluten-free pizzas at Freshchetta, which is making a big effort to change how people consume frozen pizzas.
What we love about Tombstone Pizza?
- It is well-known not just for its flavor but also for the enormous number of health advantages it provides.
- All the products are available in a wide variety of physical and online outlets, including Target.
Pizza Types That Are Popular in the US
Neapolitan Pizza, popularly known as Naples-style pizza is one of the most sought-after pizzas in the United States. It finds its origin in Italy’s Naples and was eaten by the peasants as it had tomatoes, which were assumed to be poisonous. However, they turned out to be delicious.
This pizza is available in three varieties: Margherita, Marinara, and Margherita Extra. Margherita is widely regarded as the most popular of the three. Margherita is made with sliced mozzarella, basil, virgin olive oil, and parmesan cheese. While Marinara is made with tomato, oregano, garlic, and extra virgin oil, Margherita Extra is made with Campania buffalo mozzarella and tomato.
Speaking of its recipes, an authentic Naples pizza must contain wheat flour, brewer’s yeast, water, and salt in accordance with the guidelines established by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana. The dough should be properly kneaded by hand or with a low-speed mixer, and the flour needs to be rich in protein.
New York Pizza
New York pizza is the most simplified version of all the pizzas on the market today. The pizza, which is based on the Naples-styled pizza, has been around since the 1900s and has a large and thin hand-tossed crust. It has the perfect combination of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and a few extra toppings. This type of pizza is eaten folded over and is usually made entirely of cheese. However, if desired, additional toppings such as onion, hamburger, sausages, red peppers, and vegetables can be added.
This pizza is made with peanut sauce, goat cheese, and traditional California-style burrito toppings like chicken, artichoke hearts, and so on. The dough base of this pizza is typically similar to that of Naples-styled pizza or New York-style pizza, but the main difference between the two is in the ingredients. Smoked salmon and duck sausages make all the difference.
Chef Ed LaDou is credited with creating this pizza, which features mustard, red peppers, pate, and ricotta. Chef Wolfgang Puck was drawn to the recipe and the taste. He later hired Chef Ed to work at his restaurant, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
A deep-dish pizza, or Chicago-style pizza, is one that is baked thickly in a pan and is topped with cheese and various meat, vegetable, and sauce ingredients. Onions, green peppers, black olives, sausage crumbles, and mozzarella cheese are traditional additions. The best part about this pie? You can choose your own combination! When compared to pizza from New York and Naples, the crust is often two to three inches taller and, as the name implies, incredibly deep.
This pizza is typically rectangular in shape and has a crispy, chewy thick crust. It is traditionally served with coleslaw or soup and topped with Wicsoinsin brick cheese. The Detroit pizza was invented by the owner (Gus Guerra) of a small neighborhood bar called Buddy’s Rendezvous. Gus was struggling to come up with something new for his menu when he came up with this unique recipe, which took the pizza world by storm.
Despite being a part of New York City, Brooklyn has introduced a brand-new pizza kind that is a favorite among Americans. Domino’s was the first pizza chain to produce this variety of pizza in 2016. The other boroughs’ versions of this pizza are doughier and are currently thicker than New York Pizza. It features charred edges, a crunchy texture, delicious cheese, and sauces.
This pizza, which originated in Sicily, is typically rectangular in shape and has a thin crust of more than one inch. It was first sold in bakeries in Italy as sfincoine. Currently, the pizzas are topped with onion, tomato, hard cheese, anchovies, herbs, and breadcrumbs.
This is another popular type of pizza created in Boston by Greek immigrants in the late 1960s. The pizza is distinguished by its wettish and thick dough, tomato sauce with a punch of oregano, and greasy cheese. Greek Pizzas are typically baked in large, heavily oiled pans, resulting in a crisper, lacy, and fried crust and edges.
1. Is pizza healthy to eat?
While pizza may not be the healthiest meal option, it is generally regarded as a nutritious food. This is not due to the ingredients themselves, but rather to how they are processed and prepared. Most pizzas, for example, have little to no crust (which can include unhealthy fats like salty meats, high-fructose corn syrup, salt, and sugar.). Over time, all of these ingredients have been linked to negative health effects. When creating your own recipe, look for foods that contain healthy fats (such as avocado), whole grains, and protein powder to help increase the nutrition content. It also depends on the type of crust that is used, and the required amount of cheese, toppings, and sauces, which can determine the nutritional value of a pizza or its impact on health. Always remember to moderate your intake – eating too much pizza isn’t healthy either!
2. What kind of pizza is the most popular?
One of the most typical and well-liked pizza varieties worldwide is cheese pizza. Following it is the Pepperoni Pizza, which happens to be the most popular pizza in the United States.
3. Is pizza junk food?
Pizzas can be healthy depending on how they are made and the ingredients used. However, because of the high amounts of refined carbohydrates, salt, and fat they contain, the majority of them on the market today are classified as junk food.
4. Can I have pizza every day?
Pizza is not a healthy option to eat every day. Experts claim that store-bought pizza has a disproportionately higher excess of saturated fat. A single slice of pizza has 20% of the daily required amount of saturated fat, which is acceptable. With each additional slice, you will consume far more saturated fat than is advised, which will eventually have an effect on your health.
5. What is the most ordered pizza in America?
According to a YouGov survey, Pepperoni Pizza is the most popular pizza in the US. The overwhelming majority of Americans (36%) choose the Pepperoni, followed by sausage (14%). While only 8% choose cheese-only pizza.
6. Did anyone say pizza?
No matter how hectic your schedule becomes, you can always rely on these apps to have the best pizza delivered right to your door, no matter where you are or what time of day it is. These apps’ services are extremely dependable, as they have been in operation for many years. As a result, it is safe to say that they are reliable! These pizza chains also offer coupons and discounts for more savings, making them even more useful than before!
What’s not to like?
Try out these apps, and you won’t be disappointed!