You understand that by using the Service, you are sharing your information with us. We want to make sure that your information is safe and we will use it in the way that we have described here.
We may change our privacy notice at any time. If we do, we will let you know either by email or by posting a notice on the Service.
How We Collect Information
We collect, process, and use information about you when you:
- Register for our Services.
- Interact with our Services.
- Connect to our Services through third parties, including social media accounts, and email accounts.
- Contact us for support.
- Take part in a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion, or participate in a survey or poll.
When you use our Services, we collect information about you and your activities. This includes things like the pages you visit, what you type, and what you buy. We also use tracking technologies to keep track of your movements and activities. This helps us improve our Services and make them more useful for you.
Types of Information We May Collect
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, user account names on social networking websites, telephone numbers, other addresses where you can receive communications, unique online or device identifiers, IP address, device or session IDs and information about your system settings (operating system and version), network, and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier).
- Demographic Information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
- Commercial Information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including purchasing tendencies; merchants and coupons you searched for, viewed, or clicked; offers you view and redeem; areas of interest; information collected through your interactions with social networks.
- Mobile Device Information: such as device identifier (such as the Android Advertising ID and the Apple iOS IDFA), user settings,and the make, model, and operating system of your device.
- Internet and Network Activity Information: such as information about your browsing behavior, search history, URLs of the pages you visit, click stream data (meaning the page-by-page clicks that you make as you navigate through our Services, including the web page visited before you came to our website) and interactions with websites and advertisements, including data from cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons.
- Inferences Regarding Preferences and Other Characteristics: such as looking at your past interests, and seeing what products or services you have been interested in in the past.
- Information From Third Parties: We may also receive information about you from third parties and combine it with information we have about you.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered in accordance with this Privacy Notice to:
- Provide you with interest-based advertisements, push alerts, messages, and offers for our business partners' products and services, including those based on your specific geolocation;
- Process and confirm bookings with our partners;
- Execute your transactions/payments;
- Assess your eligibility for certain offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you,
- Answer your inquiries and reply to your request;
- Analyze data and do market research;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative communications, service bulletins, marketing messages, and information you've requested, including on behalf of our business partners;
- Organize offers, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and other promotional activities or events that we or our business partners sponsor;
- Allow you to sign up for special offers from retailers, our partners, and other businesses;
- Improve the information accuracy we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Send you location-specific products or services that may be of interest to you using your geolocation,
- Check the accuracy of your requests made in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We may also use the information we collect with your consent or as otherwise needed or permitted by law, as detailed in this Privacy Notice.
Sharing Of Information
Service Providers: As needed, we may share all categories of your collected personal information with our third-party service providers (which may include Company affiliates) who perform various business-related operations solely for our benefit or on our behalf, in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational security measures to protect your data from authentication services, unauthorized use, retention, or disclosure. For example, we may work with other companies to provide you with member support programs, avoid fraud on our Services, process payouts, administer our promos, referrals, sweepstakes, and survey data, maintain the accuracy of our database systems, perform analytics, deliver marketing and communications, facilitate your gift card purchases, limit delivery of recurring or unnecessary marketing or communications, and fulfill your product purchases.
Merchants and Business Associates: When you use our Services, we collaborate with a number of partners to offer you shopping-related services, advertising, and marketing. We may share information about you with our partners to enable these operations. You may be able to change how we share information by adjusting settings on the Services. GrabOn's merchants and business partners are encouraged to establish and publicize their privacy policies. When you connect with a GrabOn merchant or business partner, we recommend that you read any privacy policies that they may have put on their websites.
Financial Partners: We may share your gathered information, including Identifiers, with financial business partners.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers: We may disclose your information to facilitate a merger, acquisition, or other transaction, as well as to assist in the sale or transfer of company assets. If GrabOn is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified of any ownership change or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have relating to your Personal Data, via email and/or prominent notice on one or more of our Services.
Legal Purposes: We may share the information we collect, including personal information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, including:
- In response to subpoenas or other legal processes or if, in our good faith opinion, such disclosure is required or permitted by law without a precise disclosure;
- At the request of government agencies conducting an investigation;
- To impose our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and
- To governmental authorities conducting the investigation
Aggregate Data: GrabOn may also release non-personally identifiable information about you. For example, we may offer reports including aggregated data, statistical data, and/or anonymized data to our merchants, business partners, or other third parties.
Your Choices & Rights
We believe that knowing more about you and the types of offers you choose will provide you with a better-tailored experience. You can, however, limit the information you supply to GrabOn as well as the communications that GrabOn delivers to you.
Email: You may adjust your email settings by clicking "unsubscribe" on every email we send you. You can opt to subscribe to some sorts of messages and unsubscribe from others.
Cookies: By altering your browser's privacy and security settings, you may control how it handles cookies and similar technologies. Please keep in mind that if you disable cookies, you may be unable to use certain of our Services' specialized features. These ad-tracking opt-out requests are honored by GrabOn.
Web Push Notifications: You can enable web push notifications in your browser's address bar by clicking the Options button or tab. You can alter your options and/or opt-out at any time by going to your browser.
- You have the ability to change any of your personal information at any time.
- You have the legal right to obtain a portable copy of your personal data.
- GrabOn has the legal right to delete your personal data if you so request, with certain limitations imposed by law.
- You have the right to reject certain disclosures of your personal data.
Security of Personal Information
GrabOn has put in place an information security programme that includes administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect personal information. For example, to protect financial account information, we employ industry-standard encryption technology. However, no method of transmission via the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely safe. As a result, we cannot guarantee its complete security. If you have any concerns about the security of our Website, please email us at email@example.com.
Special Notice for California Residents
This section only pertains to residents of California. If you are a California resident, you have certain rights in connection to your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), subject to certain limitations.
Right to Know and Access:
Right to Request Deletion:
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request that the Company remove any personal information we have obtained from you or maintain about you. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will do so, unless we deem that we require the information for a business reason and have a legal right to keep it, in which case we will notify you of that legal exception.
Right to Opt-out of Sale of Your Personal Information:
The CCPA may consider this a "sale" of your personal information if we receive financial or other valuable consideration for sharing or providing access to information about you with our vendor partners, third parties, or affiliates in order to provide you rewards and benefits and for our targeted marketing purposes. According to California law, you have the right to opt out of our "sale" of your information in this manner.
Right to Non-Discrimination:
We will not treat you unfairly if you exercise any of your CCPA rights.
We will not conduct any of the following if you request to know, access, or delete your information or opt out of its sale, unless otherwise permitted under the CCPA.
- refuse to provide you with products or services
- charge you various prices or rates for products or services, including through the provision of discounts or other incentives or the imposition of penalties
- suggest that you might get a different price or rate for goods or services, or a different level or quality of goods or services
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors who reside in the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other parts of the world where the laws governing data collection and use differ from those in the United States, please be aware that you are transferring your personal identifying information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Service, you consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to a user's device when they visit a website. Cookies help to remember user settings, preferences, and activities, making it easier for a user to navigate a website. Cookies also help website owners to provide a tailored user experience and improve site functionality.
TYPES OF COOKIES
We use essential cookies and marketing cookies on GrabOn.com.
Essential cookies are necessary for the site to function correctly and cannot be disabled without affecting the browsing experience. These cookies enable us to offer personalized content, remember user preferences, and enable us to assess the effectiveness of our website.
The following essential cookies are used on GrabOn.com:
- ga, gid, gat* - These cookies are used for Google Analytics, which helps us understand how our website is being used
- CLID - This cookie identifies the first time a user visits a site which uses Clarity tracking.
- _clck - This cookie persists the Clarity User ID and preferences, which are unique to that site. This cookie ensures that subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
- _clsk - This cookie connects multiple page views by a user into a single Clarity session recording.
- SM - This cookie is used to store non-personally identifiable information. It enables the synchronizing of the MUID across Microsoft domains.
Marketing cookies are used to track user behavior and interests and serve relevant ads.
The following marketing cookies are used on GrabOn.com:
- SRM_B - This cookie is installed by Microsoft Bing. It is used to identify unique web browsers visiting Microsoft sites.
- ANONCHK - This cookie is used to store the session ID for a user's session to ensure that clicks from adverts on the Bing search engine are verified for reporting purposes and for personalization.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES:
Users can manage their cookie preferences on GrabOn.com by accessing their browser settings. Users can choose to delete or disable cookies entirely, which may limit the functionality of the website. Please note that some essential cookies cannot be disabled without affecting the site's performance
GrabOn.com is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our valuable customers in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We ensure that any data we hold about our customers is collected and processed in a secure and transparent way. This GDPR policy highlights our commitment to protecting your data and our obligations under the GDPR.
- We collect and process customer data in order to provide our services effectively, to process orders, and to improve customer experience.
- We only collect the minimum amount of information required and will only use this information for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We take all necessary steps to ensure that customer data is held securely, and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or misuse of personal data.
- We will obtain explicit consent from our customers before collecting or processing their data. GrabOn.com is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our valuable customers in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We ensure that any data we hold about our customers is collected and processed in a secure and transparent way. This GDPR policy highlights our commitment to protecting your data and our obligations under the GDPR.
We collect and process customer data in order to provide our services effectively, to process orders, and to improve customer experience. We only collect the minimum amount of information required and will only use this information for the purpose for which it was collected. We take all necessary steps to ensure that customer data is held securely, and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or misuse of personal data. Furthermore, we will obtain explicit consent from our customers before collecting or processing their data. If you have any queries or concerns about our GDPR policy or the data we hold, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Contact Information
4803, Shumard Lane
Naperville, IL 60564
We Value Your Savings As Much As You Do. Subscribe now And Keep Saving On Everything With The Latest Coupons and Offers!